Laboratory Technician – Formulation
This role is a long-term contract (12+ month) and can be extended indefinitely. Pay for this position will be in the range of $16 - $18/hr depending on background and experience.
Provides technical support to the formulation development scientists through the preparation of formulation samples and testing of formulation samples for physical properties.
• Prepares formulation samples with minimum supervision using standard processing equipment such as bead mills, high shear mixers, air jet mills, blenders etc.
• Independently evaluates formulation samples for physical / chemical properties and is proficient in the use of laboratory instruments such as laser diffraction particle size analyzers, rheometers, density meters, pH meters etc.
• Maintains laboratory equipment and instruments in good working order.
• Reports, discusses and provides solutions for any issues related to the Lab equipment.
• Prepares formulation samples for field trials.
• Keeps the raw materials inventory updated, ensures samples are labeled in compliance with EH&S requirements and disposes of materials with expired shelf-life.
- AS or BS degree in science or similar preferred.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Shear (Sheet Metal)