To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hilliard, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Hilliard, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Record special sales, invoices related Company reimbursable items.
- A/R reconciliation, Open A/R tracking
- Bank Reconciliation (MUFG)
- Create various reports necessary for financial book closings
- Continually update written Accounting Procedures
- 2 - 3 years of Bookkeeping experience including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Some Accounting software experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (intermediate to advance level)
- Very detail oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Understanding and ability to research problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent friendly, outgoing people skills.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Experience working in a Japanese company.
- Experience working in Manufacturing Industry.
- Good working knowledge of SAP accounting software
- Perform A/R reconciliation. Communicate discrepancies to resolve unknown items.
- Enter customer payment receipt into SAP. Establish personal review system to maintain data accuracy.
- Reconcile shipping documents with SAP sales record.
- Create speacial sales batch, upload the informatuion to SAP after supervisor(s)' review/approval.
- Perform MUFG bank reconciliation by comparing bank activities with SAP record.
(MONTHLY/QUARTERLY, AND AS NEEDED)
- Create open balance statements and submit to customers.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly closing documents.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.