• Monitoring the training process within the Trauma & Extremities division
• Support QMS training development and delivery.
• Provide guidance and support to process owners and managers to find and implement their trainings. Execute submitted training plans
• Manage and monitor training assignments of all T&E employees, report training KPIs on regular basis, and provide reports as per business needs.
• Support internal and external quality system audits
.• BS / MSc in a science, engineering, business, or related discipline.
• Previous experience in manufacturing environment or equivalent is preferred.
• Microsoft Office Applications.
• Experience working with a database.
Experience Special Knowledge
• Experience working with Training Management Systems such as Master Control
• Ability of coordinating tasks and resources in her own team.
• High-quality work results expected within defined workflows.
• Tact and diplomacy for exchanging information at team level.
• Effective exchange of information using brief and logical terminology.
• Basic knowledge of Quality Systems (CAPA, audits etc.).
• Good communication skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Demonstrates ability to work in cross-functional team environments.
• Demonstrates high attention to detail.
• Computer literacy
- Attention To Detail
- Business Requirements
- Computer Literacy