PART-TIME SECURITY WORK AVAILABLE!
WHO DOESN'T NEED A LITTLE EXTRA CA$H IN THEIR POCKET?
Securitas Security is offering part-time shifts and looking for hard-working individuals with strong customer service skills to fill these positions. These positions are ideal for individuals looking for extra work in the morning and on the weekends!
PAY: $10.50 per hour
LOCATION: Yorkville, IL
HOURS: Part-Time 1st shift, Saturday and Sunday
EXCELLENT opportunities for college students or individuals looking for supplemental income!
- WEEKLY pay
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Extensive training programs!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Your new career is just around the corner! Do not let this opportunity pass!!!
Interested in our employment opportunities? Give our office a call at 815-600-7518