Bussers clear and re-set tables at the restaurant per procedures so that guests may be seated quickly.
In addition, Bussers:
- Ensure that the tables, chairs, trash receptacles and floors are kept clean.
- Keep the restrooms clean and well stocked.
- Perform end-of-the-day clean-up responsibilities.
- Assist the dishwasher with closing duties.
- Accurately reports tip income on a daily basis.
- And other duties as assigned.Requirements:
*Weekend Availability Required*
Must have reliable transportation
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe.
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs
- Frequently wash hands
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Moderate exposure to extreme temperatures
- Must report to work in a neat, clean uniform and present a well-groomed, hygienic appearanceAdditional Info:
- A daytime schedule with no night shifts -- ever
- Competitive pay (Commensurate with experience)
- Excellent training
We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but there are a few things we look for in our employees:
- Passion for fresh food and customer satisfaction
- Unfailing work ethic and integrity
- Professional presentation and demeanor