Orbitalum Tools GmbH, an Illinois Tool Works Company, is the world’s premiere manufacturer of pipe and tube Cutting, Facing and Orbital Welding Equipment. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Outside Sales Representative
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.1 billion in 2019. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s approximately 45,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in the company’s decentralized and entrepreneurial culture. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Outside Sales Representative. Job description
Outside Sales Representative:
Orbitalum North America is looking to add a new outside sales representative to our team in the state of Georgia, near Atlanta. If you are looking for a great opportunity on a growing and dynamic sales team, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a driven, and dynamic professional sales representative. Someone who has experience identifying qualified opportunities in the Orbital High Purity Welding marketplace. Ideally, you are someone who can develop relationships with new and existing customers, manage long, complex, high value sales cycles to a successful close, and see beyond basic customer needs, to deliver an exceptional sales and customer support experience. Additionally, this person is well versed in selling on value over price, and can consciously monitor industry trends to get ahead of our competition and win sales.
Essential Job Functions:
- The direct sale and rental of Orbitalum tube welding, facing, and cutting products, produced by Orbitalum GmbH.
- Accomplish sales goals, and grow market share within a given territory.
- Demonstrate products with specific application knowledge.
- Report sales activities and document in CRM system. Process customer quotes.
- Interface with customers, inside sales staff, product managers and sales manager to ensure customer requirements are understood and problems are resolved.
- Understand equipment capability/capacity to meet customer requirements.
- Represent products at Trade Shows as designated.
- Manage complex sales cycles, across varying industries, and projects simultaneously.
- Required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the ISO Quality program and procedures, and the safety program.
- Team player mentality on a vibrant growing sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 2-5 years minimum successful sales background.
- Basic GTAW welding skills, Orbital GTAW experience preferred in both tube and pipe welding.
- Machining background or mechanical aptitude recommended.
- Be willing and able to travel at a moment’s notice for long periods of time.
- Travel 60% – 70% ( ) of your time.
- Possess strong positive sales ability.
- Good speaking, writing, and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point proficiency and CRM Data base documentation.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work remotely with limited supervision.
- Must be able to adjust to a changing work environment, competing demands, frequent changes, delays and unexpected events.
- Complete training provided by Orbitalum North America to possess broad knowledge of the company’s product lines, services, marketing techniques, and demonstration requirements.
- Significant industry contacts preferred, but not required.
- Welding certifications, or specific welding-based education preferred but not required.
Physical Demand Category:
- Ability to lift (50lbs) and demonstrate equipment effectively.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the company.Contact information
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Sales Management
- Product Demonstration
- Team Working
- Self Motivation