Rent., a Redfin company, is the leading technology company in the property rental industry. Our proprietary AI platform offers robust products and services that simplify our clients' entire leasing lifecycle, whether building a property’s brand, attracting and converting new renter leads, or nurturing current residents for renewals.
Our mission is to find everyone a place to call home. Period.
National Digital Marketing Sales Specialist (National Solutions Specialist)
Ideal candidates are energetic, dynamic, influential, and passionate about selling strategic, value based Digital Marketing Solutions to their clients. This is a client facing, subject matter expert opportunity for candidates in the Central U.S. and available for travel approximately 75% of the time.
The National Solutions Specialist will align with the national sales team to identify and execute sales development strategies with partners on prospects and where we have little account penetration of our products and services.
This role will collaborate with internal sales teams, clients, product managers, agency analyst team and other national team members.
National Solutions Specialists work alongside National Sales Executives in the local market to present digital marketing solution recommendations to clients and answer any technical questions they may have. The main priority is better understanding the clients needs through discovery and showcasing technical knowledge to sell Rent. digital marketing solutions. These solutions include Google Search campaigns, social ad campaigns, retargeting, reputation management, chat bots, virtual call center, marketplace listings, etc.). The National Solution Specialist is the product expert with all Rent. digital solutions.
The National Solution Specialist will have high visibility as the role is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with Property Management Companies, ownership group decision-makers, high influencers, and national leadership.
The National Solution Specialist is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working with the sales team as the key technical advisor, subject matter experts and advocate for our solutions.
A Day in the Life
- You are a daily hunter first and a farmer second. This is a sales role and you will be able to demonstrate the value of strong marketing campaigns to clients.
- You articulate search and social advertising, product positioning and ROI, reporting and tracking to both business and technical users.
- You identify all technical issues of assigned accounts and assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- You establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- You actively sell and service accounts for specified territory account base specifically focusing on all our agency solutions, including Search and Display on Google, Social on Facebook and Instagram and Video on YouTube
- You achieve all revenue expectations associated with your assigned product mix.
- You have the opportunity to provide direction and support to National Account Managers, Regional Account Managers and field sales.
- You will work closely with territory sales leadership and product owners on strategies and sales tactics associated with growth of assigned products and solutions.
- You have the opportunity to manage progress of assigned territory and achieve established key performance indicators and revenue expectations.
- You will actively participate in related industry organizations and key industry events
- You will be able to travel throughout sales territory assigned and accompany sales channel to key client and prospective meetings.
- Your sales target audience will include executive and “C” suite within the multi-family space.
- You will meet regularly with operation teams associated with implementation, service and at risk accounts.
- You will maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional and industry societies and associations.
What We Need From You
- You’re a front line operator, a “Digital Delta Operative’ who is a driver by nature and is comfortable in “uncomfortable” situations.
- You bring 5+ years relevant experience in search, social and display, which highly includes client interaction. You have a successful track record of success and consistent goal attainment in previous roles.
- You have the ability to read the room and the situations, react to it and act accordingly.
- You are comfortable starting conversations in any environment,
- You are extremely collaborative and drive a team selling approach.
- This is a sales role. You need previous experience successfully selling PPC, Social Ads and display advertising. Google Ad Certified, Facebook Blueprint Certified and IAB Certified encouraged.
- You are highly analytical and bring experience with performance marketing based selling to the table. You are a hustler and a hunter.
- You also bring SFDC experience to the role along with some experience, interaction or familiarity of the Rent products, services and overall business.
- You have attained a BS Degree and have the proven ability to communicate and secure new business directly within executive level of an organization. You excel at presentation and communication skills.
- You are able to, and excited to, travel extensively (75%+ of time) in this role. Let’s face it, nothing beats face to face interaction with your clients.
A Few Of Our Perks And Benefits:
- Immediate 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Why Choose Rent?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance.
All applications for positions with Rent. are subject to our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to National Digital Marketing Sales Specialist (Central).
Rent. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Rent. conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Rent. encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.
- Call Centers
- Customer Satisfaction
- Digital Marketing
- Display Advertising