To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Control Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Wilmington, DE
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Quality Control Analyst in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). Essential Functions:
- Review and approval of documentation, information, research and/or Due Diligence Forms (DDF)
- Ensure all required documents/records are complete and accurate
- Interpret and apply regulatory and compliance policies and procedures when reviewing documents to ensure that internal controls and regulatory processes are carried out
- Analyze business requirements and functional documents to create detailed test plans for impacted projects
- Create test cases/scripts in ALM based on the Business Requirements, Impact Matrix and/or Functional Specifications
- Execute test scripts on assigned projects
- Perform User Acceptance testing, Regression testing and Production Validation
- Coordinate with QA teams in Business and Technology blocks to ensure full coverage of testing and test result validation
- Report and track defects in ALM
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and provide consistent follow up on the status of issues
- Actively participate and sometimes conduct team status meetings
- Experience working with internal stakeholders, external partners and vendors
- Working knowledge of ALM
- Experience in collaborating in an Onsite-Offshore model team
- Must demonstrate strong time management skills, ability to multi-task & handle multiple test assignments & prioritize one's own work
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification