Excel Home Care has an exciting opportunity for an Outside Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA! The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for selling Excel Home Care services to prospective clients and caregivers across the Philadelphia region. The Outside Sales Representative will expand the Excel Home Care client base through direct contact with potential clients and referral sources. Demonstrates the agency’s value proposition by providing friendly, conscientious and caring service. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be proactive and business oriented and have a customer centered, consultative sales approach.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sources new business by developing relationships in the community and referral networks.
- Performs proactive outreach to prospective clients in the Philadelphia area.
- Follows up on leads effectively and in a timely manner.
- Maintains the database with all sales activities.
- Coordinates procedures to qualify potential new clients for reimbursable services.
- Notifies the state to visit the potential client
- Sets up a visit to the home with the Client Coordinator who will deliver information, service plan and contract
- Assumes other responsibilities as requested.
- 2 years of college plus prior industry or related experience. Knowledge of service agreements.
- Self-Motivated, organized, maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal Skills. Friendly, persistent and confident.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence outcomes.
- Must have the use of an automobile in good working condition, a valid PA driver’s license, and automobile insurance.
- Able to deal with stress and uncertainty appropriately.
- Intermediate level computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates maturity and the ability to function as a member of a team with little supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in other people’s lives and work for a company that genuinely cares for their employees personal and professional development than consider opportunities with Excel Home Care and Apply Today!
Excel Home Care is a family owned and operated company that was created to offer the best in-home non-medical care. We know the pain associated with moving an aging mother, father, grandparents or friends away from home to a nursing home.
Excel Home Care is dedicated to having the best caregivers available whose goals are to provide the absolute highest quality of in-home, non-medical care. We seek out compassionate people who have a genuine interest in helping others improve their quality of life.
**Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.**
Attention To Detail