Appliance King of America is looking for an experienced In-Home Appliance Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repair and maintenance needs.
As an Appliance Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
At Appliance King, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a well-established company with a great reputation.
For the Appliance Repair Technician, we provide the following:
- Full suite of benefits including:
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Matching 401k
- Service Van
- Specialized tool
- Remote/home dispatched
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Career advancement opportunities
As a Home Appliance Repair Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Refrigerators, Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposals and other major home appliances in the customers' homes.
Appliance repair technician responsibilities include:
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
Requirements of the Service Technician role include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 - 2 years of appliance repair experience preferred
- Ability to use a smartphone for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must possess or obtain an EPA Section 608 Type I Certification
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida state driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift over 75 lbs.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace
About Appliance King of America
Family Owned & Operated Since 1946, Appliance King has built a reputation for being the Most Trusted Repair Company in Palm Beach County.
Appliance King of America is South Florida's complete resource for appliance repair, installation, and sales. We Service Most Makes & Models of Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Ranges, Ovens, Stoves, Cook-Tops, Air Conditioners, Dishwashers, Disposals, and Ice Machines. Appliance King of America provides complete same-day service and delivery on all major appliances.
Compensation: **AGGRESSIVE COMPENSATION PLAN WITH FULL SUITE OF BENEFITS**
Employment type: Full-Time
**MUST PASS DRUG TEST AND DMV/BACKGROUND CHECK**
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
As an appliance repair technician, you'll work with anything from dishwashers to microwaves to dryers. In other words, you'll need to be fairly knowledgeable about large appliances, portable appliances, mechanical work, as well as electrical work.
You'll deal with more than just appliances, though, as a repair technician, you'll have to deal with people, too.
Appliance repair technicians must also have skills in high mechanical aptitude, have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, work adeptly with repair tools, be okay with lifting heavy machinery, and of course, be incredibly skilled in troubleshooting problems.
Are you prepared to start your journey toward becoming an appliance technician?
If so, look through our open positions using the filters above!
This business is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the independent business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of said business. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the location, and not to the United Appliance Servicers Association.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Microwave Oven