Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Healthcare is a national operator of long term acute care hospitals (LTACH) and acute rehabilitation hospitals. We offer a vision of elevating patient care to ambitious new levels, of attracting the finest personnel in the field and of positioning Vibra Healthcare among the industry’s most respected organizations.
Vibra Hospital of Denver is seeking a Part Time Professional Development/Staff Development Coordinator to join our team!
We are looking for Part Time, 24 hours/week.
The Professional Development/Staff Development Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating the education and development needs of the facility with an emphasis on clinical/staff competency. Ensures programs are in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and the Joint Commission and where applicable, CARF standards. Generates and maintains evidence of competency and education documentation on hospital staff. Develops and assists with department specific and/or staff specific education, orientation, and provides teaching and coaching on hospital practices and policies to all employees. Works with external agencies to coordinate student placement. Shares responsibility for effective onboarding and orientation of new staff.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or in current program with a completion date of 2 years required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a registered nurse required.
- Minimum one (1) year acute care experience required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- One (1) year of professional development experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)