Great opportunity! Our client needs an Accounting Manager well versed in accounting policy and financial reporting. This project requires knowledge of stock compensation, leases and goodwill impairment. You may also be asked to help with overall accounting policy and internal controls. This is a six month project. CPA preferred but not required.
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Adeptness in month end closings
- Financial auditing experience
- Experience with policies & procedures
- Proficiency in SOX
- Demonstrated knowledge of leases
- Auditing experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in accounting policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.