To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woburn, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Beacon Health Options • Woburn, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About the Position:
We are currently seeking a dynamicCustomer Service Representativeto join our team at our office in Woburn, MA! The Customer Service Representative is the front line interface to Members and Providers who seek information about behavioral health benefits. The Member Service Representative assists callers by providing benefit and eligibility information and referrals to network providers. The Member Service Representative transfers clinical calls to clinicians, as defined in the transfer protocol. In addition, the Member Service Representative will be responsible for completing specified assignments that assist the department in meeting contractual goals.
- Staff all Member Service ACD queues and adhere to telephone performance requirements for call response times and abandonment rates.
- Respond to questions about eligibility, benefits and procedures for accessing behavioral health services.
- Respond to requests for referrals to network providers
- Determine which calls need to be transferred to a clinician, as defined by established protocols, including emergency call procedures
- Prepare daily PA correspondence for mailing
- Perform data entry of specified authorization requests
- Outreach to new members that have been identified with behavioral health needs through Plan Health Risk Assessments as defined by the Plans
- Requirements Perform other duties as required
- Education:High School Degree or GED equivalent required
- Relevant Work Experience:2 years customer service experience and 1 year call center experience preferred
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled