To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10019
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Copywriter in New York, NY. Summary: The ideal candidate will be a highly creative writer with an understanding of marketing and brand building to write all brand copy including, but not limited to the following channels: in-store signage & windows, direct mail, product name & claim, web, email, social media, app, mobile and product launch copy. They will have the ability to discern the most important attributes of a product, interpret fashion themes, and relay merchandise and marketing messages to our customer. You will write original, inventive copy that builds the brand through tone, style, story and content. Responsibilities:
- Partner with merchants, marketing, creative, publishing and web teams
- Write all brand copy
- Research and write product launch positioning
- Research merchandise with merchants, Sales Education and Marketing teams
- Works with cross-functional merchant, marketing, creative, publishing and web teams to ensure copy is on-trend, on-brand, compelling and concise
- Present creative concepts
- Proofread copy for clarity, accuracy of detail and consistency of style
- Execute/rewrite post editing, layout/film reviews and merchant corrections
- Interface with Marketing team to execute cross-functional changes
- Maintain copy library and communicate across functions to ensure consistency and alignment
- 2-5 years of fashion copywriting experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the company brand and customer
- Understanding of how copy relates/impacts to web design
- Highly creative thinker with a marketing mindset
- Ability to present creative ideas
- Knowledge of fashion, beauty and current trends
- Understanding of the retail business and the concept of brand marketing
- Ability to work under deadline pressure as part of a creative team
- Self-motivated, independent team player who strives for excellence
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail