Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$17.00 to $19.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking a dependable candidate that can effectively perform duties of a Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant will own a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is with an organization in the Cleveland, Ohio area and is a short-term temporary position.
- Update employee database records
- Use the internet to research potential customers
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Knowledge in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)