- Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery clearly.
- Identify needed members for project team.Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan.
- Manage risk throughout project.
- Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
- Perform with subject matter experts all through organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals.
- Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in organized manner.
- Ensure all teams are working to defined project milestones.
- Work with all stakeholders to establish the deliverables of a project.
- Ensure that the defined quality of each output is achieved whilst adhering to time and cost constraints.
- Work with technical team leads and managers from project initiation and throughout the various project stages to ensure all outputs are defined and therefore resourced and executed correctly.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are communicated with in an effective and concise manner that has been agreed up front.
- Ensure that the fundamentals of the project are recorded.
- Build Credibility within IT organization to drive PMO standards, influence process and deliver results, as aligned with the definition of a World-Class PMO.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, Undergraduate degree preferred
- Strong understanding of networks and network topics
- Strong presentationcommunication skills and the ability to work comfortably with all levels of business
- Strong understanding of IT Development Lifecycle and Business Relationship Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Project Initiation Documentation
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 6452
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
View the full profile
- Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
- Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career