To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, Minnesota, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Administrator, Capital Equipment Support
Stryker • US-State-MN
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
- Compile materials and coordinate delivery for medical equipment evaluations.
- Work with the sales team to schedule equipment evaluations.
- Manage the scheduling of equipment for evaluation use.
- Manage device and capital inventory for clinical evaluations.
- Communicate problems, instructions, and reminders to sales staff to ensure evaluations start and end on time and successfully.
- Track manufacturing data as required for scrap reporting and other purposes.
- Train sales personnel to properly use the equipment reservation system, make sure documentation is updated.
- Coordinate long term medical capital equipment evaluations.
- Build and manage trial reservation system
- Coordinate field support personnel for capital medical equipment evaluations, case support, or installations.
- Coordinate and create reports for customer service and accounting
- Associates Degree
- SalesForce experience Preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong computer proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Efficient and highly accurate data entry skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and foster strong business relationships.
- Ability to recognize and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently and find solutions to issues as they arise
- Must be able to handle interruptions and manage time effectively
Job ID: R415326
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.