To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX 76011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Coordinator - Henry Schein One
Henry Schein, Inc • Arlington, TX
Posted 14 hours ago
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for various warehouse duties to ensure that orders, inventory, equipment, and facility resources are managed in accordance with company requirements.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Ensures proper level of inventory are on hand
• Maintain proper classification and valuation of inventory
• Conduct cycle counts of inventory on a regular basis
• Label, maintain, and organizes all inventory, warehouse, and facility for efficient workflow
• Manage overstock and distressed inventory according to company policy
• Control of all inventory movement in an efficient manner throughout the warehouse
• Accurate accounting, receiving, processing, and shipping inventory and orders
• Properly process return to vendors and ensuring all credits are processed in a timely fashion
• Operate warehouse equipment including a forklift, pallet wrapper
• Perform assembly of products for order fulfillment in a timely fashion
• Properly input order and shipping information into company databases
• Research and addresses various warehouse, shipping, and receiving issues as they may arise
• Performs product packaging and labeling
• Fulfill orders and ships to destination to meet ETA dates
• Clean and organize warehouse
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
• Ensure documentation of job processes are up to date and accurate
• Prior Inventory experience is preferred
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
• General Inventory management principals and exceptional organizational skills are required for this position
• Fast and accurate scanning, typing, and data entry skills
• UPS Worldship software
• CRM database software
• Inventory management database software
• Proficient with Excel spreadsheets
• Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
• Forklift certification
Other:High School diploma required. Position specific college classes or related certifications are a plus.
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.