To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Territory Channel Manager - AL, FL, GA
Tripp Lite • Atlanta, GA
Posted 29 days ago
Other Great Industries
Territory Channel Manager - (AL, FL, GA)
Tripp Lite is seeking an experienced Territory Channel Manager to close deals at the end-user level with fulfillment through the IT channel. Knowledge of sales and marketing strategies for both end users and value-added resellers is essential, along with a proven track record of driving end-user sales to the channel. The Territory Channel Manager reports to the Territory National Sales Manager.
- Use existing relationships within the territory to identify new business opportunities in the data center, education, hospitality, retail and health care segments
- Close new business, ideally with large accounts and high-profile organizations, through self-developed opportunity pipeline
- Work with sales support, customer service and inside sales to service customer accounts
- Perform customer site walk-throughs, promoting Tripp Lite complete solutions when applicable
- Train, motivate and perform joint sales calls with distributors, national solution providers and other channel partners
- Advise Regional Sales Manager of significant competitive actions and provide market evaluations and sales potential estimates
- Forecast and report incoming business activity and expenses on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a sales territory
- Experience selling for an IT manufacturer, reseller or distributor
- Experience using a consultative selling approach
- Active contacts within the territory to help drive activity and influence sales
- Experience using Salesforce.com is preferred
- Ability to travel within the 3 state territory 35-50% (10-20 on-site appointments per week). Territory is GA, FL and AL.
Job ID: TCM-GA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.