To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Category Lead Growth Model
Sanofi • Charlotte, NC
Posted 25 days ago
Category Lead Growth Model
About the Opportunity
The role of Sanofi CHC Category Lead Growth Model is suited to consumer-oriented, performance driven candidates who are passionate about consumer healthcare and want to be key contributors to the long-term strategic direction and drive short and mid-term executional excellence to make Sanofi a leading global player in CHC.
This position will contribute to the development of the company in white spaces and new categories assessing new business opportunities, defining the Where to play and How to win in close collaboration with colleagues from the local key functions : Sales, Trade&Shopper, Innovation, Medical & Regulatory, Supply and also interacting with regional and global colleagues to input, contribute and shape the global strategy.
About Sanofi Business Unit
The purpose of the Consumer Healthcare (CHC) unit is to offer a healthier and fuller life to our consumers. This mission defines what we believe in and represents the true meaning of our work at Sanofi. With all this, we strive daily to bring our products to consumers to say goodbye to the flu, cold and cough, combat their allergies, be loaded with good energy, enjoy good intestinal health and take care of the little ones of the house. Our goal is to continue innovating in favor of the health and quality of life of users, identifying their needs and providing the best possible solutions for each one of them.
Here you will find an international work environment in which you can deploy your talents and develop a successful professional career.
Contribute to mid-long term Growth Model for CHC business:
- Contribute to CHC development being a key player in shaping and defining the strategic roadmap (CHC growth model);
- Contribute altogether with Marketing lead to the annual integrated category and growth plan for CHC business.
Assess new business opportunities and define Category, brand and portfolio Strategy to execute Growth Model Bold Moves:
- Lead the execution of Bold Moves : assess new business opportunities and define clear Where to play and How to win to successfully enter the new categories agreed in the CHC Growth model;
- Responsible for new category strategy by reviewing portfolio, identifying key assets and recommend development/acquisition/ launch of new ones based on unique superior understanding of the category and consumers drivers;
- Ensure full buy–in and validation of proposed strategies with the Regional and global category leadership team;
- Define support models and build the business cases ensuring alignment and validation with local and regional leadership team;
- Co-lead deployment of implementation of new business opportunities altogether with Innovation and Category leads;
- Explore full product solutions and offerings, based on consumer and customer insights defining product roadmap and portfolio strategy for identified white spaces and new categories;
- Collect and share best practice examples internal and external to facilitate sharing and avoid unnecessary duplication of effort;
- Understanding of cross-functional insights to lead a category approach;
- Work closely with CMI to keep abreast of changing customer and consumer needs, generate, gather and analyze market intelligence and generate local insights to shape competitive and relevant strategies for the identified white spaces and new categories.
Build strong Transversal and External Relationships:
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders local, regional and global developing a strong knowledge of market and business needs and ensuring clarity of communications;
- Drive multifunctional category teams and with all relevant functions when necessary (IA, Medical, Regulatory, Supply, R&D…) ensure effective interactions and excellent project management practices;
- Be a key contributor of the Marketing Leadership Team.
- Education: Business School or Bac+5 +MBA is a plus (ideally with focus on marketing);
- Fluent in English & Spanish;
- 5 years minimum expertise in marketing;
- OTC/FMCG experience in strategy building & branding, ideally with both DTC & medical detailing is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience of Rx business environment as plus;
- Good mastering of MS Office applications (Excel, PPT essential).
What Sanofi can offer you
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
- We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us;
- We have highly subsidized restaurant;
- Parking available onsite;
- This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.