To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summersville, WV 26651
- Gentiva Health Services, Inc.
- Phone: 866-GENTIVA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cardiopulmonary RN Team Leader (44794)
Kindred at Home • Summersville, WV
Posted 10 days ago
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Cardiopulmonary RN Team Leader, you will:
- Manage care/services provided and the development/implementation of patient plans of care for a group of assigned patients within scope of practice, to include performing on-site clinical assessments as appropriate, consulting with third party representatives regarding patient financial responsibility, providing case management and follow up, to ensure care plan stated outcomes are achieved.
- Implement standards, maintain the integrity of operational policies, and participate in performance improvement activities as appropriate.
- Meet with potential customers to develop relationships. Maintain relationships with referral/community sources, participate in professional organizations and conduct care related programs. Promote program growth in revenue and profitability.
- Manage resource allocation (care/services and supplies) within budgetary and Care Protocol restraints or document appropriate variances.
- Proactively facilitate coordination of ancillary/paraprofessional services and assist with coordination of disciplines and utilization of community resources. Perform or delegate the supervision and evaluation of the performance of all team members, which may include therapists, social workers, nurses and HHAs. Collaborate with team members to ensure an appropriate match between patient needs and the skills/abilities of the care team.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or the equivalent from an accredited School of Nursing and meets any additional qualifications as stated in state home care regulations in the state(s) of practice.
- RN Licensure in the state(s) of practice.
- Strong cardiopulmonary/ telemetry nursing experience
- A minimum of three years work experience in the clinical focus of the specialty required.
- A minimum of two years home health and leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and developing clinical persons or students strongly preferred.
- Current CPR certification also required.
- Excellent organization, problem solving, decision making, presentation and communication skills required.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, home healthcare, med surge, OASIS, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, hospice, RN case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, r.n., rn, acute care, Executive Director, homecare manager, home care manager, clinical director, clinical administrator, clinical supervisor, patient care manager, director of nursing, DON, DOCS, Field Case Manager, director of clinical services, RN manager, registered nurse manager, RN supervisor, Registered Nurse Supervisor, nurse management, nurse manager, RN director, Registered Nurse Director, cardiac nurse, cardiac RN, cardio RN, cardio nurse, stepdown, step down unit, telemetry, telemetry nurse, Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.