SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 110 North Fulton Avenue, Evansville, IN 47710
Senior Associate - Professional Services
We are currently seeking a hands-on and detail oriented individual to join our Professional Services team as a Senior Associate. This role will be responsible for leading new implementations of the TNR software product for SS&C’s licensed clients in addition to providing support to those clients.
SS&C’s TNR Solution is a centralized portfolio management and partnership accounting platform aimed at the Private Equity market. The system addresses business processes across the back, middle and front office, providing core modules for Fund/Portfolio Accounting, General Ledger, Contact Management, Fund Raising, Deal Pipeline, Reporting and Investor Web Portal.
Primary Responsibilities of the role include:
Support and lead client implementation projects from requirements through delivery
- Execute on client deliverable tasks of data migration, reconciliation, process flows, quality review, and training.
- Manage client issues from discovery through resolution, demonstrating ability to triage issues and manage client expectations.
- Develop relationships with assigned clients and a deep understanding of clients’ business practices to effectively provide world-class support.
- Cultivate internal relationships with business and technical teams collaboratively to enlist their help with client support.
- Assist with the execution of a client communication strategy that drives clients’ usage of the TNR product.
- Conduct pre-sales product demonstrations, assist with RFP responses, and the design and setup of proofs of concept for prospective clients.
- Manage the on-going update of software documentation including release notes, system requirements documents, and help topics.
- Help define, implement, monitor, and report operational metrics for client support team.
Detail-oriented with strong time management and project management skills.
- 3-5 years of partnership accounting experience, strong preference for private equity accounting
- Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, planning & organization and judgment.
- Ability to successfully multi-task in the face of ambiguity, switching gears as priorities shift.
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- Ability to achieve consensus among different constituents.
- Experience managing client relationships strongly desired.
- Technically savvy with strong command of Office products.
- Ability to collaborate within the organization and across the client base.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Complex Problem Solving
Customer Relationship Management
Request For Proposal