Ultimate Staffing is looking for a receptionist for a company in Baltimore County! This individual is responsible for providing administrative and office support to the managers and officers in an assigned department. They will make photocopies of materials; maintains files; issues correspondence; maintains office supplies, greets visitors and answers the telephone; receives and distributes mail and correspondence, promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations; may be responsible for coordination of meetings.
- High School or general education degree (GED) and 3 to 5 years of related work experience
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and related features.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of Senior and Executive Management team members
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Banking experience, either as a teller or client service representative
Job Type: Full-time
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.