The Audit Manager will lead engagements supported by Senior Managers and Partners who will educate, train and promote a great working environment.
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in the Commercial Audit industry with the ability to manage the budget.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business and process improvement.
- Understand and manage Firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Identify and communicate to management suggestions to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent for the Firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Accounting.
- Active CPA license required.
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting audit
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethic.
- Ability to research complex accounting and auditing issues.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
*Bachelor's or advanced degree in Accounting.
•Active CPA license required.
•5+ years prior experience in public accounting audit
•Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
•Excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethic.
•Ability to research complex accounting and auditing issues.
•Excellent communication and computer skills.
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Coaching And Mentoring