To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doylestown, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Perkins Restaurants • Doylestown, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Food, Hospitality, Restaurant
Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Entry Level
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides efficient service and food preparation according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and practices good personal hygiene.
- Prepares food products for restaurant usage according to company standards.
- Follows proper receiving, storage, rotating, and food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the Incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans food preparation surfaces, equipment, and storage areas.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must be able to communicate.
- Must lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
- Repetitive cutting, scooping and slicing motions.
- Receives direction and training from the Kitchen Manager as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training. Ability to manage time effectively.
Job ID: J3R3JX6VDK4XHTHR6T0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.