WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter
We are family driven
We are financially strong
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team. OPPORTUNITY
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction in an efficient and cost-effective manner, by delivering Hydrite products in a safe and timely manner. This position will uphold the Hydrite "Standards of Excellence" through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external. As a Driver, primary responsibilities include:
- Inspects assigned unit daily and reports any items, including the personal safety kit, which need repair or replacement. Keeps the unit clean and in good working condition.
- Reviews shipping papers and compares to lading to ensure that correct product is loaded and all special instructions are followed.
- Delivers Hydrite product as assigned location, documenting any deviation, and reporting to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Picks up any empty Hydrite containers at each stop, if available.
- Uphold Hydrite's Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required.
- Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable DOT regulations as well as required licenses andpermits.
- Must possess a valid CDL with HN endorsements and current DOT physical certification.
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
- Ability to operate a forklift; previous experience preferred.
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal information and enter data into existing computer system.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work in an un-cooled warehouse facility where temperatures may reach 100° Fahrenheit.
- Ability to lift a 50 pound bag and carry it 50 feet up to 40 times/day.
- Ability to roll a 3325 pound cylinder the length of the trailer up to 5 times/day, 5 days/week.
- Ability to push a barrel cart holding up to 750 pounds up to 20 times/day.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach. WHY HYDRITE?
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL Driver WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL Driver
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Food Safety
- Forklift Truck