- Install doors, wall framing, trim, and other typical carpentry tasks.
- Completes maintenance on doors, blinds, office furniture.
- Hang pictures, install keyboard trays, modifies or repairs office furniture systems
- Makes modifications to building components such as walls, doors, windows
- Completes special tasks that include but are not limited to; painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, special cleaning, and general maintenance as assigned.
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment
- Able to make repairs, i.e. paint, patch, repair textured wall coverings
- Develop and maintain building painting schedule
- Must be able to efficiently perform those routine tasks associated with a carpenter, i.e. wall construction, demolition, carpet/floor installation etc.
- Complies with all policies (e.g. safety, usage and disposal of hazardous materials).
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintains records for work completed in a neat and organized manner
- Maintains work spaces and shop areas in a clean and organized manor
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- OSHA 20 a plus
Years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in a carpenter role (not home handy man)
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of office furniture systems, modular "cube" furniture
- Ability to work with textured wallcoverings a plus
- Ability to develop a site plan paint schedule (routine painting)
- Team player, hard worker, interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports\
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and use ladders up to 25'
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.