Coral Springs, FL
Description: The Judge Group
is currently seeking a RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST
for a part time opportunity in Coral Springs, FL!
All interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume to Audrey Sorber at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Radiology Technologist
for immediate consideration.
Shift Start/End Time:
Monday through Friday, 7:30am-8pm
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Following Physician's orders, produces x-ray images per departmental protocol for the use in diagnosing medical problems. Is able to verify all orders and makes appropriate communications and changes as necessary per department protocols and standard of work.
- Follows customer service protocols with internal/external staffs, Teamwork. Greets, and prepares correctly identified patient for examination.
- Verifies correct exam and provider information with the patient and makes the appropriate communications as necessary. Explains specific procedures to be performed in appropriate confidential areas.
- Accurately maintains patient's imaging records utilizing the radiology information systems, (R.I.S.), Touch Works (All scripts), and PACS/Synapse application in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
All interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume to Audrey Sorber at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Radiology Technologist for immediate consideration.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Licensed and accredited by ARRT and State
- Maintain CEU/CME's as applicable for licensure
- All candidates must be COVID vaccinated
Looking forward to speaking with you!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Radiology Technologist
- Customer Service
- Radiology Information Systems
- Team Working