Arconic is currently in search of a Financial Analyst to join our Building and Construction business unit in Springdale, AR.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value.
Building and Construction Systems, a business unit of Arconic, is the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. Kawneer is part of Arconic’s global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit, which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Financial Analyst is accountable for the overall integrity of the fabricating value of the inventory and integrity of the metal closing process and results.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Support the FP&A process within the department with ad-hoc analysis and financial deliveries to corporate office;
- Lead, execute, and drive unit cost reduction efforts;
- Provide an accurate decision support system to facilitate pertinent business decisions;
- Lead and drive change within the existing financial process supporting these operations;
- Maintain financial records in accordance with GAAP and Arconic accounting policies;
- Evaluate financial implications of long-term commercial contracts and recommend opportunities to improve and/or protect existing profit levels;
- Utilize the standard costing system and decision support tools;
- Maintain compliance process on schedule and ensure all proper testing is completed;
- Ensure the proper controls are in place to maintain the integrity of financial data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Accounting or Finance role;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility is required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position;
- Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance from an accredited institution;
- CPA and/or CMA certifications;
- Experience with standard costing systems and budgets;
- Experience with Financial Planning and Analyst (FP&A) and reporting requirements;
- Experience with Enterprise Business Systems (such as Oracle or SAP);
- Minimum 1 year of work experience working in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in database query tools and related programs (such as Microsoft Access, Oracle Discoverer, Hyperion, Essbase, SmartView);
- Advanced to expert in Excel.
Use Statistical Method