To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bothell, WA
- Phone: 425-629-7537
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Bothell, WA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt Workforce Solutions is in search of Manufacturing Associates for our client based in Bothell. We have both 1st and 2nd shifts available, and this assignment has the potential to be Temp to Hire, so please apply today!
- Weigh and mix epoxy-based materials
- Light mechanical assembly of small components, using hand tools and torque drivers
- Work with hands under a microscope performing hand soldering of fine pitch cables and flexible circuits
- Manual assembly operations including shielding, gluing, and cable preparation
- Use of high-precision tools such as: height gauge, calipers, micrometers
- Measurement of thin layers using high precision drop gauges
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations
- Experience in high tech manufacturing preferred
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend written instructions
- Must have excellent attention to detail
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.