To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Nicole Miller
- Phone: 2127318272 ext 3270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NetSuite Admin - NY, NY - Part-Time- Remote- 3-6 Months!
Anderson Frank • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large NetSuite end user in the recreation industry is looking for someone to work part-time as their system administrator for the next 3-6 months. Depending on performance there is the possibility of becoming a full-time employee with benefits! Interviews begin April 23, 2019 and they are looking for this person to start ASAP.
- Manage configuration of fields/forms, records (custom and native NetSuite), saved searches, reports, and integrations with 3rd party systems/applications
- Running training, providing regular updates on NetSuite downtimes and releases, and communicating with end users about issues as they arise
- Create dashboards and work with the business intelligence team on creating reporting packages within NetSuite and ones generated through 3rd party systems
- Create training documentation and process diagrams for existing and new business processes used for new hire onboarding and reference purposes
- Troubleshoot daily system errors and drive resolution
- Lead testing for all new changes and implementations prior to go-live
- Partner with departments during the requirements phase of projects to accurately document all necessary requirements
- Provide level 2 support for NetSuite SuiteCommerce
- 2-4 years of NetSuite experience
- Systems/business analysis experience
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices in Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Manufacturing
- Experience in supply chain, operations, logistics or customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NSERP / Remote / SuiteScript / SuiteTalk / SuiteFlow / New York / Administrator / OneWorld / Contract