A Business Systems Analyst is needed to assist in coordinating and prioritizing QC IT projects (LIMS, LES, ELN, SDMS, Empower) and activities to support ongoing Quality Control department needs. This position is currently a contract expected to last 12 months and it does interface with international internal partners.
- Maintain SmartQC (lab scheduling software) database including new products, tests, configuring new users, updating analyst test qualifications.
- Work to define and implement system features and improvements.
- Provide administrative support for additional computerized systems such as: QUMAS, MS Share Point, LIMS, ELN, SDMS, Empower, and SmartQC.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize QC IT projects and initiatives. Communicate needs, priorities and due dates to the IT group.
- Meet with users to determine to define the corresponding IT requirements for new and existing IT projects.
- Coordinate the needs of QC functional areas and establish priorities.
- Work with the IT group on projects such as defining User Requirement Specifications and execution of test plans.
- Provide training and support to QC end-users for IT systems.
- Review documents and ensure consistency with SOPs and current formats.
- Assist in writing and revising Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), User Requirement Specifications (URSs) and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRSs) with current formats.
Education and Experience:
' Bachelors in related field and preferred minimum 2 years of relevant Database/LIMS experience/MS Share Point.
' Requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels.
' Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
' Ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities with organizational and time management skills.
' Familiarity with electronic lab management systems and quality compliance requirements.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Product Quality Assurance