Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible for the daily operation of a Welcome Home Center. Working with customers, processing sale agreements and closing new home sales with the final goal of creating a satisfied customer. #CB
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage visitors, establishing a relationship and determine their home buying needs by utilizing the Company’s selling philosophy
- Through self generated or referred leads, sell, process and close homes in accordance with company business plans using the 10-5-2-1
- Travel throughout the local community, self-generating leads from Realtor/Co-Broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics
- Customer-generation process consisting of each week generating 10 new customers; 5 initial appointments; 2 follow-up appointments; and creating 1 net sale, with the final goal of creating a satisfied customer
- Accompany visitors through the Welcome Home Centers, models, and inventory homes answering questions and providing information about the community and discussing features of the home.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with customers from initial contact; the purchase and financing process, through all closing and post closing activities. Maintain accurate records of all communications during this process.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings reviewing neighborhood status and sales strategies, including Division Phone Banks.
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools.
- Periodically gather data and prepare reports for management review.
- Responsible for maintaining the condition of the Welcome Home Center, models and inventory homes communicating with field and office staff of maintenance issues and ensuring issues are resolved
- Participate in the homeowner meetings and orientation(s) required by the Division
- Required to cross-train on other communities within the division as needed
- Required to have iPad 2 or newer, capable of 3G service
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in New Home Sales and/or commission real estate sales
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-5149
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The history of our Company is amazing. Lennar began in 1954, as F&R Builders, co-founded by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956 Leonard Miller joined F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing Gene as Arnold’s partner. Through Leonard’s guidance and Arnold’s attention to construction, our hallmark traits of Quality, Value and Integrity were born. In 1970 we became a public Company under the corporate banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and Arnold’s names.
View the full profile
Through the years, Lennar has grown to a disciplined and spirited team of Associates who have fine-tuned the art of identifying and capturing opportunities to grow and become an even better Company. The result is a long proven track record of strategically timed and impeccably executed expansions into new markets. As a result, Lennar now builds homes in some of the most desirable cities and states to live in all across America, and has now become one of the most respected homebuilders in the nation.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle – such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.