AWS Data Engineer - Beverly Hills, CA - Urgent Need!
Job Type: Full Time
Your New Opportunity
We're looking for highly motivated, humble individuals that have a passion for the gaming industry!
You'll play a critical role in helping our client architect and develop their data pipelines and analytics leveraging AWS solutions. To this end you will partner with product owners to deliver killer analytics across a variety of applications.
If you want to raise your profile within the AWS ecosystem, highly consider this role! This is an opportunity to get more hands on experience building an application from scratch and truly deliver an impact within a company.
What You Will Need:
- Proficient in a multitude of programming languages such as SQL, Golang, and Scala.
- You have 3+ years' experience with ETL and data transformation,
- Comfortable developing data models for noSQL and RDBMS databases.
- 3+ years of experience within Big Data field.
- Hadoop experience is required.
- MapR experience is required.
- Apache Spark / Apache Flink experience is required.
- Ideal candidate will have interest in managing and experience building out a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech stack includes: SQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, MapR, Golang, GraphQL
Job Type: Full Time
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Stock and equity in the company
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email me at a.carrenoURL blocked - click to apply. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Relational Database Management Systems
Map R (Big Data)
Scala (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)