The Fazoli's brand was created in 1988 in Lexington, KY and has continued to evolve as a concept, adding exciting new classic Italian dishes, baked pastas, Submarinos sandwiches, pizza, entree salads and desserts - along with our unlimited signature garlic bread sticks!
Savor a classic. Flirt with a new favorite. Go light with gusto. Kick back with a snack.
Delicious-ness for the whole family - fun is always on.
Our Company Values are:
Great Guest Service is what we do.
People Come first
Integrity is everything.
Teamwork makes the difference.
Pursuit of excellence is never-ending.
Fast. Fresh. Italian.
URL blocked - click to apply
We are currently hiring for Managers!
Assists the General Manager in effectively directing, leading, controlling and evaluating an assigned Fazoli’s Restaurant in accordance with all established policies, procedures, standards, Company values, and applicable federal, state and local laws. Contributes to the continued growth and prosperity through consistent operational excellence. Performs his/her duties in assigned company restaurant(s) based on the needs of the Company. Assumes leadership of, and accountability for, restaurant operations and results in the absence of the General Manager, and or, when functioning as the Manager on Duty.
- Oversees production of food according to sanitation and quality standards
- Manages and mentors staff, including recruiting/hiring/training of all employees, overseeing HR/payroll, managing issues of discipline/termination, ensuring ongoing training/education, etc.
- Manages supplies and ensures orderly work areas
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Addresses customer concerns and issues
- Ensures stated goals are met
- Three years of progressive and relevant experience
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, staffing, and scheduling
- Strong financial acumen and P&L accountability experience
- College degree preferred but not required
- Food Discount
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Tenure Recognition
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- College Book Reimbursement
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 3cc560e166f44af680deaaa10130a1c5
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.