To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elk Grove, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Elk Grove, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Experis Finance is current seeking a Controller in the Sacramento, CA area.
This is a W2, contract role that is expected to last between 6-12 months in length. There is possibility of extension on this engagement.
This Controller role would be best suited for a senior level professional with accounting and manufacturing operations experience. Success in this role will require a thorough understanding of all cost elements and the manufacturing process. In addition, this position will manage inventory reviews and analysis, the cycle count process, and reserve calculations. This person will work side by side with other finance leadership teammates.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly accounting activities to ensure timely workflow and recording of all financial transactions.
- Responsible the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the group of facilities which consists of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and plans.
- Establish, maintain and review location standard cost systems; support the systems used to develop and analyze product costs.
- Supervise preparation and analysis of monthly cost center spending, inventory levels, and production standard earned for facility management at each assigned location.
- Confirms that there is an effective and efficient system of internal controls including: data integrity, asset protection, segregation of duties, budgeting, financial reporting, information systems and adherence to corporate policies (GAAP, SOX compliance, etc.).
- Acquire a detailed understanding of company processes, procedures and accounting internal controls.
- Identify, recommend and document accounting process improvements and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or relevant discipline required.
- 6 or more years of experience in a finance or accounting role at a manufacturing or construction company.
- Understands P&L, balance sheet and cash flow dynamics.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the company.
- Team player who is organized, a self-starter and pays attention to detail.
Location: 94203 (SACRAMENTO, California)
Job ID: 11408496
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)