To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Alexandra Bullard
- Phone: 6174493546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Reporting Specialist
Aston Carter • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Aston Carter has grown to become a distinguished global provider of top talent to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals focusing on Accounting & Finance, Change & Transformation, Compliance, Management Consulting, Operations and Risk & Regulation. Aston Carter's global reach extends across Europe, Asia and North America each with a strong focus on the core values that made Aston Carter the company it is today:
Currently we are seeking Financial Reporting Specialists in Boston, MA that meets the below qualifications:
- Review in detail financial statements of investment companies prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and SEC Regulation S-X and related notes
- Review schedule of investments, SEC filings and all supporting schedules and back-up
- Address inquiries of auditors and clients related to financial statements and year-end audits
- Minimum 5+ years of fund accounting and/or financial reporting experience (for mid-level) - Mutual fund/40-ACT fund financial reporting
- Mutual fund financial reporting experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting/economics/finance is required, unless candidates have more than 10 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to hit the ground running; very minimal training will be provided
- Organized and detail oriented to manage multiple deadlines and responsibilities
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.