To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Dimas, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VTMI • San Dimas, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Rail-Training Manager/Facilitator is responsible for designing, revising, delivering and facilitating programs to meet Veolia Transportation Maintenance and Infrastructure. VTMI training needs. This position is also responsible for maintaining training files and an automated database that contains training records and other information on the training programs that have been or will be provided to all VTMI and contractor employees.
- Conduct research to assess training requirements, develop and/or identify course content and materials.
- Establish curriculum and guidelines for VTMI positions and provide required training to include monitoring the testing and test results to evaluate the effectiveness of the training.
- Formulate teaching outlines and determine instructionally the most effective delivery methods.
- Design training schedules for newly hired and existing employees.
- Provide and arrange all equipment to be used in the delivery of training courses.
- Produce reports and maintain all training documents to support all training activities.
- When required or requested by VTMI Management provide third party contractors training.
- Undergraduate degree with course work in Instructional Design, Education or related field or a minimum of five years prior experience designing and delivering training or equivalent experience.
- Ten years of railroad track and structure maintenance experience, prefer 5 years of supervisorial experience.
- One to three years experience preparing safety related lesson plans, learning and identifying safety objectives and evaluating programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write simply, clearly and precisely instructional objectives.
- Must be able to deliver training programs with an overall working knowledge of the transportation industry.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a satisfactory job performance record as verified by reference checks prior to employment.
- Must have the ability to work indoors and outdoors in ballasted track, on and around various types of railroad construction / maintenance equipment and maintenance shops.
- On-call 24/7, 365 days a year with allowances for vacation, sick time and related leave
- Individual must have a valid Class C California Drivers License with a good driving record of no more than 3 moving violations and no DUI\'s within the last 3 years.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume online. Our hiring manager will review your resume and contact you directly.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2019-9839
Position Category Management & Above
Internal Code \#TNA
Internal Reference 5000
Internal Code 3 Ind1