Financial services and wealth management company has an immediate opportunity for an Executive Assistant. Supporting the executive leadership , this high profile position is responsible for providing administrative and marketing support in a professional and confidential manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• General administrative support, including; answering incoming calls, photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
• Coordinate compliance approval of all marketing materials, including advertising and electronic media.
• Assist with scheduling, meal delivery, other duties to facilitate the most efficient use of time
• Responsible for weekly Team Meeting Agenda and accompanying materials.
• Submit invoices and assist with expense reimbursements, coordinating with headquarters office; log checks, maintain gift log and submit for compliance review.
• Act as a liaison to landlord for property manners; oversee office equipment including service schedules, repairs and supplies.
The qualified candidate for this diverse and demanding role must have an Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience supporting multiple executives within the financial services industry highly desired; a minimum of 5 years’ experience required. Candidates must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new platforms of technology.
Strong organizational and communication skills (written/verbal) are imperative as well as the ability to solve problems and handle multiple and simultaneous priorities in a professional and personable manner. Applicants must have a strong work ethic and be self-motivated. Confidentiality, discretion and the ability to work autonomously is imperative.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and many other benefits!
If you consider yourself to be a perfectionist when it comes to detail, organization, accuracy and thoroughness, then this may be the right opportunity for you. Strong, self-confident and highly knowledgeable candidates are invited to submit resumes for this immediate opportunity.