To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Services Specialist
CORESTAFF Services • Dallas, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Account Services Specialist
3-6 Month ContractThe Reverse Resolution Associate conducts outbound telephone collections work to recoup taxes, insurance and home owner association expenses. The Reverse Resolution Associate is responsible for creating re-payment plans to collect these funds. The Reverse Resolution Associate validates loan required occupancy status verbally and in written form in compliance with mortgage industry regulations. The Reverse Resolution Associate validates property damage repairs upon notification of insurance claims. The Reverse Resolution Associate is responsible for conducting sensitive customer discussions upon death to educate heirs regarding liquidation options including selling, paying off and deeding the property to the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Compares and evaluates possible customer service solutions, and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and circumstances.
• Responsible for prompt and accurate response to Reverse Mortgage servicing questions and concerns.
• Input data and verify information as it pertains to processing telephone draft payments.
• Properly document each customer interaction in the servicing system.
• Discuss both income and expenses with customers or authorized third parties to determine appropriate foreclosure prevention options within applicable investor and regulatory guidelines.
• Perform loan-related mathematical calculations.
• Adhere to scheduling guidelines to ensure proper phone coverage.
• Maintain a strong quality assurance approach with every phone call
• Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer mortgage assets.
• Other duties as assigned.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.