You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Role: SDET Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Day 1 Onsite)
Job Type - Full Time
• BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 8+ years leading design and development for modules and event driven microservices with Java, spring boot exposing restful web services and
• Primary Skills - Core Java, Selenium, Automation, JMeter, PL/SQL
• Proven experience in Selenium, Automation, Core Java, SDET
• Software development of microservices with Java8 , SpringBoot
• Proven experience in development, and implementation of software solutions, leadership in products and modules
• Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Atlassian Tool set - JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required.
• Experience in PL/SQL
• TDD and Automation testing with Junits, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, Karma Runner, Blaze meter/JMeter
• Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment (Mandatory)
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• The candidate must be able to works under minimal supervision be self-sufficient, defines own objectives, goals, and brings best practices to the organization.
• The candidate must be able to provide technical solutions to a diverse range of difficult problems.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Maven
- Cucumber (Software)
- Dev Ops
- Event Driven Programming
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gf0e2kd
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.