Allied Universal is currently hiring a Regional Recruiting Director to lead a team of Recruiters throughout a Region that source and drive a pipeline of qualified applicants to the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) for Security Professional Positions. The Director will ensure all recruitment processes, practices, compliance, technology, community resources and tools are used in the field to source quality candidates into open positions in a timely manner. Maintain or exceed Non-billable Overtime (NBOT) and Security Professional turnover.
- Direct all Recruiter activities in the Region and ensure:
- Approved high volume recruitment process is followed for improved time to fill
- Adequate number of qualified candidates are identified and screened
- Creative sourcing tactics are used on a weekly basis
- College, Diversity, Military and other targeted recruiting tactics are deployed
- Community Sources are set up and provide hires on a consistent basis
- Wage Subsidy programs are found and utilized as appropriate
- District Staff meetings are conducted on a weekly basis
- Weekly recruitment reports are pulled from iCIMS and used as a management tool to target critical accounts and recruitment efforts
- New recruiters and recruitment support staff are hired and trained appropriately
- Ensure recruiters comply with contracts, state licensing, OFCCP & other regulatory requirements related to recruitment
- Work with Operational leadership to provide guidance and guidelines to ensure hiring managers are participating in iCIMS and the process in a timely and appropriate manner
- Manage regional recruitment budget to ensure appropriate advertising methods are used for best ROI
- Work in partnership with Operations to manage clients in areas related to recruitment / retention activities:
- Participate in sales presentations (when appropriate)
- Assist to manage client expectations around recruitment challenges
- Ensure client concerns are addressed, acted on and improved in a reasonable time frame
- Hold recruiter team accountable for understanding and complying with individual contract requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Two years in a management role within a large service related private sector organization
- Four years of experience recruiting in a high volume, full-life cycle recruiting environment
- Recruiting certifications highly desired; e.g., AIRS CIR
Other requirements or competencies:
- Proven experience driving goals, executing projects and problem solving
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of state hiring laws, affirmative action processes and OFCCP/FSLA compliance
- Experience working with advanced recruitment technology and talent management systems (Internet search engines, social media sites, ATS, etc).
- Strong computer/Internet experience and ability to learn and adopt new technology
- Ability to develop talent pipelines and creative candidate sourcing plans
- Possess high personal integrity and have the ability to instill the same in others
- Positive and upbeat in a team environment – a motivator
- Ability to supervise and motivate others long distance (other cities in the region).
- Organized, efficient time use / management
- Creative and self-motivated – continually seek ways to improve self and company.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time throughout the Region
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Applicant Tracking Systems