To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1252 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33953
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Manager
Port Charlotte Volkswagen • Port Charlotte, FL
Posted 1 month ago
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE MANAGER
For years, the people of the Port Charlotte, Fort Myers, Sarasota, North Port, and Venice, FL, areas have been coming to Port Charlotte Volkswagen to purchase or lease a car or upgrade to a new model. Our certified pre-owned and used models include the most reliable and popular models.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan!
- Full-Time Position
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
Great opportunity for advancement within!
Responsibilities - Service Manager:
- Oversee the service department, technicians, service advisors, service call center, valet, and service lane.
- Motivate, train, develop, and reward employees.
- Forecast sales, gross profits, and expenses.
- Attend manager meetings and conduct weekly service dept. meetings.
- Maintain an at, or above national average CSI score and follow up with all guest issues or concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Parts Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Manage technician productivity, work with shop foreman to ensure customers vehicles are serviced properly and in a timely manner.
- Interact with outside vendors and other dealership management.
- Develop and execute effective customer relations policies to ensure excellent CSI
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Manager:
- 5 years’ experience as an Automotive Service Manager required
- Volkswagen experience is a PLUS!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to manage, motivate and develop a team
- Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multi-task
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with ADP or other automotive software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.