To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Newark, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Judge Group is currently seeking a Mechanical/Maintenance Engineer for a Growing manufacturing company located near Elizabeth, NJ. The role is responsible for the upkeep of equipment throughout the facility.
- Develops and recommends equipment specifications, performance requirements, cost analysis and proposals for integrating machinery, equipment and tooling into the manufacturing process
- Evaluate production efficiencies including: scrap generation, identifying ways to reduce scrap and ensuring product quality standards.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product and confirming fabrication, assembly and installation processes.
- Provide necessary support to maintain and utilize the maintenance software to better coordinate work orders, repair requests, parts inventory and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Managing, motivating subordinates to reach peak performance.
- Supports the Value Stream by recommending and implementing methods for eliminating waste such as restructuring jobs, reorganizing work flow, reallocating tools/equipment.
- Effectively develops and improves existing equipment specifications, performance requirements, reduces machine downtime, and maintains/develops effective standard work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- 3+ years of experience in equipment maintenance and process improvement
Great salary + Bonus + Benefits
Please apply today for this wonderful opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org