To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD 20670
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior NMCI Customer Technical Representative
ECS Federal, LLC • Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD
Posted 9 days ago
ECS is seeking a Junior NMCI Customer Technical Representative to work in our Patuxent River, MD office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Junior NMCI Customer Technical Representative will provide support to the NAVAIR/NAWCAD Contract Technical Representative (CTR) staff at Patuxent River Naval Air Station. The support personnel will apply knowledge of information technology service management principles in order to develop solutions and provide support for end user requirements. Act as the liaison between the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) service provider, Hewlett Packard, the government and NMIC POCs in order to accommodate customer needs and requirements under demanding deadlines.
- Create buildouts, manage services and profiles and run reports within Navy Enterprise Tool (NET)
- Create, submit and view MACs within Hewlett Packard Service Manager (HPSM)
- Handle NMCI/NGEN order processing, Tech refresh, UIC transfers and service deployments
- Answer questions from the customer and their points of contact regarding NMCI/NGEN/CoSC processes and procedures
- Attend meetings and training sessions to keep up-to-date on the NMCI ordering requirements
- High School
- Associate degree or 3 years of equivalent experience
- Demonstrated above average customer service skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and must possess strong data analysis ability
- Demonstrated education/experience handling multiple and varying priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated strong verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Active Secret Security Clearance (Interim is acceptable to start)
- Security + Certification
- NET experience strongly desired
- NMCI experience preferred
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.