To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Professional Data Warehouse
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 1 month ago
Establishes and enforces data warehousing standards, determines data warehousing strategy, and selects data tools and techniques to devise solutions to complex integrated warehousing projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Establishes and enforces data warehousing standards at the client site to meet client requirements and business needs.
- Determines data warehousing strategy; selects tools and techniques, including middleware, data cleansing tools, and/or data management systems to provide the solution to data and client issues and other matters of significance and to meet business needs.
- Conducts research into new data warehouse applications and determines viability for adoption.
- Evaluates existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse and determines where data should be stored.
- Assists in several components of the overall architecture of the data warehouse system.
- Documents tasks for end-user, technical, and managerial review to ensure high quality customer service.
- Provides descriptive analyses of customer, product, and market trends and identifies and resolves data issues.
- Performs quality assurance testing of data integration and report development. Monitors data load operations to ensure accuracy.
- Assists and/or provides limited direction to lower level technical personnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in data management, computer science, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience in data management or computer programming
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with programming concepts
- Experience working with company database and statistical software
- Experience working with data warehousing standards, strategies, and tools
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong communication skills to interact with team members, clients, and support personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for selecting data tools and resolve data warehousing issues
- Strong skills in data administration, repository management, and data warehousing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment