To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Rep - Minneapolis
TableSafe, Inc • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Independent Sales Agent
TableSafe, Inc. designs, builds, and sells hardware and software products to eliminate credit and debit card information theft. It offers RAIL™, a pay at the table device that is designed primarily for the full-service restaurant industry. The company’s device communicates and exchanges guest check data wirelessly with point of sale systems.
As an Independent Sales Agent, you are responsible for increasing TableSafe’s overall sales and distribution with our Channel Partners and our shared customers in your selected territory. You will be responsible for developing new partners and sales in your area. By providing business leadership, technical updates and support, you will engage customers in a trusted advisor/consultative approach to establish credibility and sell as a partner with TableSafe. Your ability to achieve sales goals, manage a strategic business relationship while continually prospecting and servicing, along with providing excellent communication skills will be critical to your success.
- Work collaboratively with your customers to establish aggressive, attainable sales goals for all stated Company objectives
- Partner with the TableSafe organization to provide support to new customers to best represent the capability and benefits of TableSafe products and services
- Use a consultative sales approach to build relationships with customers
- Coordinate all sales activities with the Support Department to accomplish seamless contact with the customer and TableSafe technology integration
- Manage customer contract logistics
- Market TableSafe products and services at the prices set forth by the company
- Proactively provide required reporting through CRM and other processes and systems
- Travel within the assigned market between 50% and 75%
- Meet stated sales guidelines as set by the organization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years minimum of demonstrated performance within a Channel Partner and/or Dealer Network sales model
- Experience within the restaurant and broader hospitality industry
- Experience working within the sales, channel partner, vendor relationships aspect ideal
- Point of Sale technology or payment processing sales experience strongly preferred
- Previously technology sales experience strongly preferred
- Previous CRM use experience and highly adaptive to working with new business applications
- Have high empathy for the Channel Partner and our shared customers and be able to sell from a position of understanding needs and wants and how to best match TableSafe’s capabilities to those needs and wants
- Must have strong relationship building skills and a high level of organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Able to sell and present in person and remotely to large and small groups as needed
- Able to work closely and communicate well with people in various roles within the restaurant industry
- Bachelor Degree preferred