Manages the status of Incident and Change Management Systems. Coordinates priorities with numerous functional areas to ensure timely completion. Acts as a primary interface for both internal and external customers. Resolution and tracking of incidents. Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computers and related equipment to include network connectivity, imaging, hardware replacement, installation and configuration of COTS, GOTS, and custom applications. Performs intense troubleshooting and problem resolution for multiple locations and multiple networks. Manages user accounts in Microsoft Windows Server environment, supports both classified and unclassified networks. Modifies group membership, user profiles, utilizes SCCM and Active Directory to troubleshoot. Create e-mail accounts, distribution lists and manages local and global groups.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
|||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Experience w/ MS Windows 7, 8 & 10 Operating System
- Experience w/ Microsoft Office / Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016
- Experience with IBM-compatible personal computers, terminal, peripheral equipment and associated software repair, installation, configuration and system operation
- CompTIA Security + Certification required within 90 days of hire for DoD 8570 Compliance
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification desired
- Help Desk Institute (HDI) Certification a plus
- CompTIA A + and Net + Certifications preferred
- TS/SCI clearance required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#ARMA #SPECOPS #CJPOST #DPOST
Installations (Computer Systems)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving
Comp Tia Security+