Now Hiring DRIVERS
$$$ SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE $$$
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Reliable shifts! Full-time and part-time positions available!
Our Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle in the Livermore, Pleasanton and Dublin, CA area. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Current CDL holders are fast tracked through training!
- Walk in or apply online to start your career with MV.
- On the spot interviews!
- Many growth opportunities as we are a nationwide company! New service starting soon, be part of the team!
We will provide PAID training to those individuals who do not have a CDL.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Location Address: 1362 Rutan Court, Suite 200, Livermore, CA 94551
Can't Stop by?? Apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
- Providing excellent customer service
- On-time passenger pick-up and delivery
- Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess, or able to obtain a valid Class A, or B California Driver's License with Passenger and Air-brake endorsement or has a CDL permit with Passenger endorsement (Paid training will be provided to non-CDL holders)
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Knowledge of the service area
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.