HR Service Center Analyst (Benefits Admin)
BCforward is seeking an HR Service Center Analyst for Newark DE.
The HR Service Center Analyst supports a wide range of HR functions and goals. Effectively collaborates with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and program areas to help meet the goals of the HR Department. Serves as secondary back-up to and support for management in delivering HR services while providing excellent customer service, accuracy, responsiveness, and positive employee relations in a fast-paced environment. This position requires in-depth HR knowledge within the areas of Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Leave Administration, and HR Compliance as this individual will support administration of policies, procedures, and programs.
Audit and approve Workday transactions to ensure data integrity and verification of required documentation.
- Design and execute formal, regular data validation processes; resolve data integrity issues and/or escalate as appropriate for resolution. Proactively support data integrity and system enhancements through collaboration and enabling automation where possible.
- Assist HR Business Partners by auditing corrective action notices for syntax, formatting, and grammar as it pertains to legal guidance. Directly engages with managers to ensure revisions are made and documents are administered in a timely fashion
- Process improvements
- Identify and implement improvements to department processes
- Partner with HRIS to conduct system testing and troubleshooting and identify and implement process improvements.
- Use independent discretion to determine appropriate approach for completing deliverables.
- Consults with business area management and liaises with audit and risk partners to recommend actions for problem resolution.
- Produce Performance and Operational Reporting including SLA tracking, case management and phone system metrics
- Monitor and adjudicate background results from pre-hire contingencies per FDIC and Sallie Mae Bank standards; and escalating outliers as necessary to appropriate parties.
- Benefit Administration
- Manage all leaves of absence (FMLA, ADA, Parental, Short- & Long-Term Disability) in accordance with leave policies and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Work collaboratively with business area managers, employees, and HR staff to coordinate leave process.
- Work closely with Payroll to ensure accurate pay for employees on leave of absence.
- Maintain appropriate contact with all employees on leave to coordinate their return to work.
- Use critical analysis to identify benefit election mismatches in multiple systems and rectify them through audit and submitting corrective files.
- Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification.
- Work closely with HR COEs and Finance departments regarding the exchange of data and information for ongoing Benefit Plan operations
- Support all company benefit programs, by independently problem solving, conducting research, preparing reports, and analyzing data.
- Lead the annual open enrollment planning process and execution through file transmission, including additional communications for leave population
- Documentation, Training & Customer Service
- Develop and maintain required desktop guides and training documents.
- Deliver Workday system training to managers and employees. Develop a strong understanding for front-end processes in our core HRIS (Workday) and other HR systems.
- Share knowledge, train and provide support to HR Representatives via desktop procedures or ad hoc training.
- Assist management in resolving escalated employee inquiries and issues.
ompliance & Projects
Assist with HR audits by providing requested documentation within required timeframes.
Maintain compliance posters for all locations.
May act as a key project participant in HR initiatives
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 95074 when responding to this ad.
Process Improvements (Business)
Complex Problem Solving
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993